Available in storeClose
This is our top-of-the-line product and the perfect match to your vintage amplifier!
Try it and discover why most surf guitarists and the truly reverb addicted are turning to SurfyBear.
- Exclusive SurfyPan type-4 spring reverb pan by Accutronics® and Surfy Industries
- Wooden enclosure covered with Fender® style tolex, available in the 3 classic colors: blonde, brown or black
- Steel bottom cover to provide maximum protection against noise and interferences
- Vintage style on/off toggle switch and 1/4" jack to connect an external footswitch
- All Switchcraft® components for best quality and durability
- Working worldwide with a 12V power supply (included in the package)
HOW TO USE
The controls are the same as in the original Fender® 6G15®
DWELL: The amount of effect
MIXER: The balance between "dry" and "wet" signals
TONE: How bright or dark the sound is
Size: approx. 45 X 19 X 8 cm (17.5 X 7.5 X 3 inches)
NO TRUE BYPASS
Is a vintage reverb unit true bypass? Changing the tone a little bit is part of the game here and we wanted to keep it so. We did not invent a new effect, our purpose is to allow everybody to enjoy that sound without carrying around a heavy and expensive instrument.