|Article number:||USED Electro-Harmonix MIG 50 (022) 04082019|
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
This amp is in good condition, but has seem to have a small bit of damage. The amp seems to have some cracks in the cabinet on each upright side, but the amp still seems structually stable. Otherwise, the amp only has a few light signs of use. There are a few light scuffs in the tolex, but clean overall! Overall, this amp looks great and sounds tremendous!
Specifications from manufacturer:
The Sovtek MIG-50 had a well-earned reputation for delivering rich tone and sweet harmonics reminiscent of a tweed Fender Bassman®. Our new Electro-Harmonix MIG-50 head is a faithful reissue of the original with modern enhancements specifically selected to make it bulletproof. Now combined by hand in our NYC factory from the highest quality, globally sourced components, the build quality is first rate.
The MIG-50’s classic design features two channels, each with independent volumes. Input I is the normal channel, input II is bright/high gain. A vintage-style tonestack provides a single set of treble, middle, bass and presence controls. Plug right into the MIG-50, it comes alive when cranked, or add an overdrive and other stompboxes because this amp really loves pedals.
- 50 watt head
- 2 channels, each with its own volume control, channel 1 is normal, channel 2 is bright/high gain
- Treble, middle, bass and presence controls
- (2) Tung-Sol 5881 power tubes
- (3) Tung-Sol 12AX7 preamp tubes
- 100V, 117V, 230V, 50/60Hz switchable
- External bias adjustment controls
- 4, 8, or 16 ohm speaker output
- Dimensions in inches: 19.7 (w) x 9.5 (l) x 8.0 (h)
- Dimensions in cm: 50.0 (w) x 24.1 (l) x 20.3 (h)